Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Saturday 27 October 2012

The Affair with Life ~~ ♥ ~~

My Affair with Life makes me Love Myself more ~~ ♥ ~~

♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, a lot of sweet & sour lessons; whatever the taste, the final Dish has been for the Highest Good of my Souls' Health.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me that, the Person You Love & the Person who Loves You, may not always be the Same.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, to Love beyond myself; but 1st Love myself. Because unless i love myself, i won't be able to love Anyone or Anything.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me that, "Charity begins at Home" which means "All begins from Self" ~ Self Respect, Self Confidence, Self Trust & Above all Self Love. If I can't give that to Self, I can't give that to Anyone or Anything.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, to understand the Underlying Order of that which is unfolding each Day.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, to see The Bigger Picture.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, short term gains are just that; "Short Termed"
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me that, the only thing that can ever Change with Conscious Efforts is "Me" rest all Changes inevitably.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, to help others in whatever small or big way i can. The size of help doesn't matter; Intent Does.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, not to Judge another's Path nor Live anyone's Life. The way i operate from my healed or unhealed energies so is everyone else.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, what i do is my Karma & what others do is not my business.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, Forgiveness is the most Powerful Tool to disarm the most fierce of Energies.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, Only I can give the power to Someone or Something to make me feel the way i feel.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me that, I'm co-creating my Life with Another Companion called the Higher Power at all times.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me that, i cannot paint the World Pink; I have to wear Pink Glasses.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me that, the way i see the World, will depend on the Colour of the Glasses i wear.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, what I say or do, may be forgotten by others, but the way i make them feel or treat them will Forever Be Remembered.
♥ My Affair with Life has taught me, to release the fears of the Past & not enter Fears of the Future; Because my NOW is the Only Point of Existence.
♥ And Lastly the Affair with Life has taught that, at the End ~ the My, Me, Mine & I all have to dissolve & Merge in the One Ocean; the Ocean of Ultimate Love, Light & Benevolence!

And with all This & More that the Beautiful Affair with Life has taught;
Hey LiFe You're Loved Far More! ♥ ♥ ♥
© Roshani

www.facebook.com/SAHH444 * www.sahh444.in

No comments:

Post a Comment