Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Friday 8 February 2013

Love Yourself ~ The World will Love YOU

“Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when it's morning again, they'll wash away
Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.” ~ Suzanne Collins
This Valentines Week, Love Yourself the most and
Promise to Accept Yourself for what You are, 
because when You will do that, 
You will attract people, who will do exactly the same;
Love & Accept You the way you are

So say to Yourself:
"I am a Divine Expression of Life, I love & accept myself where i am right now. I am loved, I am loving, I am wanted, I am accepted, I am trusted, I am respected, I am pampered, I am appreciated, I am protected and I am taken care of." ♥ © Roshani


For Personal, Skype & Email Readings, Personal & Distance Healings, Meditations, Cleansing, Workshops & Training, Blogs & Videos, and all that is required to bring your Life to your Highest Vibrational Frequency for attracting your Highest Good. 

Heal Yourself; Heal Your Life; Heal the World in Turn  

In HIS Love & Service always,
Stay Blessed!

Website: www.sahh444.in 
FB Community Page: www.facebook.com/SAHH444 


No comments:

Post a Comment