Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Saturday 22 June 2013

Angel Reading / Healing Sessions & Angel Workshop in DUBAI ~ Between 25th June to 8th July



Thank You Third Eye for giving me this opportunity to serve more and more lovely Souls in Dubai and Empower Them to have an abundant aligned loving lives. Looking forward to the sessions and our Workshop on 28th/29th June - Empowerment with Angels & Angel Practitioner Level 1.

Love & Light to All <3
Stay Blessed <3 Roshani

Sparkling Angels Holistic Healing is set to do One more successful Level 1 Workshop in DUBAI ♥ Facilitated by Roshani Shenazz
If you feel guided, then hurry & join us on this wonderful Journey with the Angels & Masters

EMPOWERMENT WITH ANGELS & ANGEL PRACTITIONER ~ LEVEL 1
28th & 29th JUNE 2013
TIME: 10AM TO 6PM
VENUE: THE THIRD EYE, 1101, Saeed Tower 2, Above KFC/ Nando's, Next to Four Points Sheraton, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.

For more details / Registration CONTACT: Karishma at The Third Eye on +971-558098595
or Email us on: info@thirdeyeonline.com / info@sahh444.in

Early Bird Registrations are on upto 15th June 2013.
Hurry & Book your Seat on this Amazing Journey with Your Angels & Master Souls ♥

*TESTIMONIAL ♥
“I would like to thank you Roshani Shenazz, for an amazing and unique experience that impacted my life in a wonderful and incredible way. Thank you so much for your heart, for sharing your life and the divine love, with us and for allowing us to experience together, the miracles of these wonderful beings, the Angels. I am very happy and grateful that I’ve learnt to connect with their beautiful energy, that I’ve learnt to listen to their messages and guidance, to ask for their support and I am so excited that I now know how to use it in my own life, as well as in the lives of my dear ones. Thank you as well for sharing with us their wisdom and for teaching us the most important lesson that – we are not the doers and that we must let go of the ego. Is so easy to get carried away and looking around there is a lot of competition and so many of us trying to prove we are better than the others, but in reality we are channels of love and light and we can only use our skills and gifts to help ourselves and others. This understanding helps me move on one more step in my life’s purpose. And after so many lessons well learnt, I am moving towards the Level 2 of Angel Practitioner & Healer. Thank you for being the source. Love, Light and Blessings to you my dear Angel. ~ SPARKLING ANGEL MARIA SUFLET, DUBAI, UAE


You can directly email us for sessions or your participation in our Workshops on:
info@sahh444.in 

Book your Angelic Journey Session Now!

SAHH FB Community: www.facebook.com/SAHH444


No comments:

Post a Comment