Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Friday 13 September 2013

"The Spiritual Closet"

The Picture that Angels sent Miraculously to bring me out of my Spiritual Closet

This picture plays an important role when I was going through something called "The Spiritual Closet" & most of the Lightworkers; i.e. Healers, Psychics etc., face this at the onset, of their journeys, when the Universe pushes them towards their Life Mission of giving it out to the world. The dilemma ranges from seeming fears of survival in a healing profession or criticism or humiliation or being ridiculed or past life issues which may have created these fears & blocks due to being harassed, ridiculed or persecuted for being a Medium, Psychic etc. 

When I was fire fighting this dilemma as to why after almost 18 years (at that time), of being in the Media field, did the Universe push me to this Path of Guidance, Healing & Transforming lives as "They" called; I was fearful of my gifts coming out to the world & feared what would family, friends & colleagues feel or say. Time move on, and as pushed & guided I started my journey by talking about it to a few close friends & doing readings for them. 

I was constantly guided to reach out to more people & speak about it on my FB & other social circles which I didn't adhere to for quite sometime. All physical mind fears & blocks stopped me from doing so. I ignored the guidance that constantly told me that along with my Media work this Path has to open up to reach out to the World & help many more who need me. 

I kept fearing & pushing further, until one morning when I woke up, and saw my mails, this picture was sent to me. It was a forwarded picture but I didn't know the person & wondered why i was sent this email. Then when i sat for my usual daily mediation, it came as a bolt of lightening that, this was connected to me reaching out to people through the Social Networks which Angels had been pushing me towards since long. 

That day when I sat to channel, the most beautiful message came through, which jolted me out of the seeming "Spiritual Closet" making my soul open it's doors to all the Souls who were my astral contracts. I was told in the chanelling, "Know that until a persons guidance, healing or learning is due, and the Source from which it is due is You; only then will they be got to the doorstep of Your Life. Thereafter it is their Freewill that will operate. You don't have to worry where will people come from. Have no attachments with the outcome of anything as You are Not the Doer." These words stuck to me like Stick-fast Glue and truly to Their words that is exactly how They have helped me to Live & I pray the same continues. To focus of service, to do my guided best; while GOD takes care of the Rest. I share the same with all those who are got to me through workshops & sessions too. Thereafter either I was being taken to People or they were brought to me from whichever part of the city, country or world they may be & that was the Magic & synchronicity of Divinity.

Thus I reach out to all my fellow Lightworkers & Souls who maybe going through such a phase, of being in "The Spiritual Closet" and let the Path unfold for You. If you're meant to help the world around you in whichever manner, you will for sure be made to do that anyhow, come what may, whether you like it or not. The more you resist the Path the more you'd make it difficult for yourself. So just Relax, Let Go & Surrender Yourself to be the Vehicle of Divinity & let Divinity be at the Steering Wheel. 

It may not be everyone's calling to become a Practitioner, Healer, Psychic etc., but when we are made to Live our lives in a fulfilled manner at the highest of our vibrations we automatically become Healers to the energies of everyone & everything around us. So even if you are guided towards Change, Ascension of any kind for your personal soul growth, do not feel lesser than any other, because when You change, Everyone & Everything around You also changes. You will become a living example & thus touch people's lives by merely being that Change of Ascension. So do not feel that only if you become a practitioner or take it professionally will you be serving your Life Mission. Your Life Mission could just be as simple but Huge enough as changing yourself & thus the world around you.

So know that it is imperative for You to trust God, Angels & Masters, implicitly & let Divinity do it's job, while we do ours, by leaving all our cares, fears & worries unto Them & our Father; GOD The Creator & be the Lighthouse of Our Life & that of Others. ♥ © Roshani/Sept2013

Stay Blessed ♥
www.sahh444.in * www.facebook.com/SAHH444

♥ Sessions/Workshop Registration Form: 
http://form.jotform.co/form/31831743658864
(REGISTER NOW FOR THE ANGELS WORKSHOP ~ LEVEL 1 ON 28-29TH SEPTEMBER 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment