Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Monday 25 August 2014

7 Promises to Transform Life ♡

Pick One Promise for each day of the Week. Then keep that promise for that day, every week & try to implement that Promise, week after week, on that particular day. Example; P1 for Sunday, P2 for Monday & so on.... Come begin the joy of self commitment ♡

P1 ♡ I shall forgive & forget the mistakes of the past of self & others and focus on learning my lessons with grace & gratitude.

P2 ♡ I shall remain cheerful & centered in my happiness within at all times and share this happiness with a smile to everyone & everything in this Creation.

P3 ♡ I shall invest so much time, space & resources to improve myself that i shall have no room for criticizing, gossiping, complaining, cribbing or whining.

P4 ♡ I shall be away from all toxins of worry, anger, fear, hurt or resentment and spread only love, kindness & compassion.  I shall do at least 1 to 3 acts of kindness & compassion today.

P5 ♡ I am all good and I think, feel, speak & do only good for myself and others. I shall give Gratitude to 3 people & 3 things in my life today.

P6 ♡ I proclaim my goodness in the world; to the world, not by words but through my thoughts & deeds. I am love & I spread only Love.

P7 ♡ I have complete faith in life and trust, the flow of life that supports & nurtures me. I am fearless as all my needs are provided to me.

When you do this Promise Exercise, see how your energies change. Soon enough, you shall be a happy & thrilled spectator, in seeing yourself; Transform Your own Life. Know that the only point of change in the Universe is You ♡ © Roshani/Aug2014

Stay Blessed ♡ www.sahh444.in
Heal Your Self; Heal Your Life; Heal The World ♡

#roshani #sparklingangels #sparklingangelswholeisticliving #sahh444 #sawl444 #selftransformation #innerworld

No comments:

Post a Comment