Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Serve with Love ♡

If your current aspects in personal or professional life are not bringing you joy & satisfaction then the main ingredient of life could be missing; and that is Love. Primarily inner self love, that you may have left behind in seeming dark lanes of your life.

Infuse love & passion in all that you do, & you can convert jobs into career, career into business & business into an Industry.
You can transmute all hate, fear & lower energies through Love.
You can transform & transcend everything with Love.

Call upon AA Chamuel (Sh-aé-mu-el) to help you manifest your loving suitable ideal partner of life, infuse love in a relationship, help you rekindle a relationship, help you with a new job, help you infuse love in your current job, help you with a new home, or help you through any transition or change you may be experiencing or want to make in Life.

Ask this beautiful Archangel to help you with self love & to help you infuse Love in all that you do. To increase your awareness to see everyone & everything with Love.

This beautiful prayer shall help you bring in that missing love in all aspects of life.

"Dear God & Archangel Chamuel, please help me to infuse love in all that I think, speak & do. Help me to see everyone & everything around me with your eyes of unconditional love. Help me in my current situation of life to transcend it with love. Help me to love all that I do & do all that I love, so that through the process of life, I am able to bring blessings to everyone around me, including myself. Help me serve my life purpose with God's Love. Thank You & Amen."

So step into the change of being that beautiful butterfly transiting from the old to the new. Don't just do what you love; but love what you do & infuse love in all that you think, speak or do. Blessings <3 © Roshani/Oct2014

Stay Blessed ♡ www.sahh444.in
Heal Your Self; Heal Your Life; Heal The World ♡

#roshani #sparklingangels #sparklingangelswholeisticliving #sahh444 #sawl444 #selftransformation #love

No comments:

Post a Comment