Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Monday 9 February 2015

Affirmations to be a gracious receiver & a generous giver ♡

To be a generous giver; you have to be a gracious receiver, as you cannot give, that which you don't have. ♡ © Roshani/Feb2015

Incorporate the below affirmations, in your words, thoughts, beliefs & actions, to open up all your giving & receiving channels gracefully.

Affirm ♡

"A single act of giving can change the lives of more people than I would ever know. Each time I give, I bring my world one step closer to complete harmony. Giving makes me rich in peace.
The more I give away, the more I have. I am like a cup that automatically fills up again every time I pour some out. When I share my blessings, I receive more blessings in return. Giving makes me rich in the things that matter most.
Giving to others has a powerful effect on my life. My mood is positively affected each time I give. When I see the expression on others’ faces and try to imagine what they are going through, I am rich with gratitude.
Today, I am rich in every area of my life because I choose to share my blessings with others."

Stay Blessed ♡

Heal Your Self; Heal Your Life; Heal The World ♡
~ www.sahh444.in
~ www.facebook.com/AwakeningRoshani
~ www.facebook.com/SAHH444
~ www.roshanishenazz.blogspot.in
~ www.meherroshanifoundation.org
~ Twitter: @shenazzn / @MeherRoshani

#roshani #mastersmessage
#beingempowered #godwithin #spirituality #transformation #healing #align #empowerment #workshops #seminars #meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment