Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Thursday 14 May 2015

Glide through your changes in life with this powerful self talk ♡

Change is the only Constant as we know. When going through a transition in life, that you cannot readily accept, say to yourself;
"I am safe at all times. It is only change and I accept all changes gracefully. I cross all the bridges, with joy, ease & grace. The old moves away unfolding new experiences, which I gracefully embrace. I am open to new ideas and concepts that I readily prepare for all digestion and assimilating the flow of life. My life gets better each time.
The changes help me to give more and more each day. I love giving. When I give more, I create space to receive more. All changes are beautiful, it is my perception that defines it. I see the bigger picture in every moment of my present. Life supports me through all the  changes with time, space and resources that I require to fulfil my life purpose."

When you daily say this to your soul, the inner spirit awakens to its own power of gliding through each day. Experience the unbelievable momentum of this energy, once you truly say and ingrain this into your belief system. ♡ © Roshani/May2015

17th Sunday 6.45 pm ~  Andheri West
Wholeistic Living Evening with the powerful AA Michael Invocation and Shivaic Dance Release Meditation Healing. For participation please fill the Reach Us form on our website or message us.

Stay Blessed ♡ www.sahh444.in
Heal Your Self; Heal Your Life; Heal The World!

#roshani #innerlight #innerpower #belief #believe #change

No comments:

Post a Comment