Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Sunday 10 May 2015

Learning ~ The never ending process ♡

Learning is a never ending process. Life and all its aspects, components, species and everyone and everything is teaching us something. But our learning depends on how receptive we are, how alert we are, how much in awareness we are, and how much we operate from our higher levels of consciousness that is heart driven.

The mind thinks it knows it all, but yet seeks to garner knowledge; whereas the Heart is knowledge itself; yet keeps learning till the last breath. The day you feel all learning has stopped, is the day, when your true life stops living.

My love and gratitude to everyone and everything that has taught me, making me all that I am, and love and gratitude to that which shall keep teaching me, being my source of learning till the very end. ♡ © Roshani/May2015

Stay Blessed ♡ www.sahh444.in
Heal Your Self; Heal Your Life; Heal The World ♡

#roshani #gratitude #learning #teaching #consciousness #love #lifeisateacher

No comments:

Post a Comment