Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Wednesday 1 July 2015

The 48 Hours Universe's Gift after our Abundance Workshop ♡☆♡

Awesome 48 Hours Universe's Gift Break-True for our Awakening to Abundance Workshop participants of the 28th June Batch. The intent is to "Ask - Expect - And be Open to Receive from the Universe." Small or big does not matter, gratitude when extended for the smallest joys and gifts open the gateways to more abundance in all aspects of life. Here are some of the breakthroughs :
☆ 1 got the great news of some old given up cheque amount coming.

☆ 1 got an increment letter.

☆ 1 wrote - "Got assurance from someone important on an important issue."

☆ 1 signed up on a long important happy overdue issue.

☆ 1 released the emotional burden of a major issue that was a growth blockage. And she wrote - Roshani life feels anew post Sunday...feeling vvv vvv light and free. I dont remember feeling so strong and confident ever....i have finally been able to let go of a lot of -ve self beliefs and issues esp after doing the EFT affirmations with u...n within 48 hrs i've noticed that every1 is being extra loving n caring towards me...der is a lot of +vity around overall.....thank u ♡
 
☆ 1 wrote - "I think within 48hrs, I've been getting sweet gestures and gifts in the form things I needed at that moment- I got a 500rs note in the wallet that I didn't know I had n was feeling lazy to withdraw, I was nervous about my perm but its turned out well, my goa trip is pretty much confirmed.."

So happy for all of them and want each one got to us, to Break-True to bigger and higher grounds through all our workshops, sessions, and seminars.  

Much love and blessings to all . ♡ © Roshani/June2015 

Registrations Open for:
18th - 19th July 2015
(Sat/Sun - 10 to 7 pm Both Days)
Empowerment with Divinity and Angel Soul Therapy Practitioner ~ Level 1
Fill the Reach Us form on our website.

Stay Blessed ♡ www.sahh444.in
Heal Your Self; Heal Your Life; Heal The World ♡
#roshani #gratitude #abundance #workshop #superblessed #sparklingangelswholeisticliving #prosperity

No comments:

Post a Comment