Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Friday 4 September 2015

Amazing incident of Divine Timing reinstated ♡

Gratitude to All of Divinity for their daily amazement and reassurance. Today Angels reconfirmed one more incident of Divine Guidance and it's Timing. ♡

About 2 weeks back or so a loving Angel participant messaged about something on which guidance was needed.
They never gave any guidance or let the reading happen all these days and thus I didn't have anything to share, until today morning after the prayers the guidance came through. Since it was long I messaged to give me the email id so that I can mail the same and I was surprised when the beautiful Angel replied that it's the day of Birthday.

How amazing is that... Divinity never fails to amaze me with Their meticulous ways of operation.... more trust and surrender we have more our Divine Timing and Guidance shall always be unfolded with ease.
This was also a lesson for both ends.
For me to remain in that detachment as always where God helps me never to think what will anyone think if I've not yet given any response or called them for a Reading or not and
For the Person to Trust that when their Divine Timing to receive the Guidance or Healing is due, it shall be got to them come what may when that right time strikes.

So stay in faith, irrespective of what may be going on and embrace the life processes with grace so that you have space for solutions and Divine Intervention to enter your life to help you March ahead on your journey.

Thank YOU God, HIS Angels and all of Divinity.

💞💞🎉💐😇 Love and Blessings always ♡ © Roshani/Sept2015

Stay Blessed ♡ www.sahh444.in
Heal Your Self; Heal Your Life; Heal The World ♡

#roshani #gratitude #angelmessages

No comments:

Post a Comment