Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Thursday 3 September 2015

glamor to God; journey continues ♡

I may have seemingly travelled a lot from glamor to God each day striving to do best in what was got onto the platter of life be it work friends madness life family craziness determined actions or my hearts impulsiveness.. 
I yet strive each day to do my seeming best in all that's got on this platter; as striving and learning is never ending from cradle to grave.

But the major difference is earlier I was seemingly striving alone from the outside and now it's striving from within holding onto the Big "G" telling HIM to make me do my human actions the best way HE can make me do and leave the rest again in HIS Hands. (Give HIM loads of Homework to do HE loves it).

Thanks a Bunch for making me realize I was never alone doing and going through it all "YOU" were always with me in your innumerable inimitable ways and forms.

Yes friends we are never ever alone we just need to implicitly trust that. A gush of love healing blessings and protection to everyone and more of it to each of you who may need it most right now in life to transform that dish on your platter of life... May all be healed and abundant for you.

Love and Blessings to All ♡ © Roshani/Sept2015

#roshani #gratitude #learning #believe
~ www.sahh444.in

No comments:

Post a Comment