Visit Our Website

Visit Our Website
VISIT OUR WEBSITE

Tuesday 29 September 2015

♡ Visit to my Angelic Teacher Mrs. Rodrigues

A Precious visit ♡

Could not gift myself anything bigger on this day which I just learnt today (29.9.15) called "World Heart Day" ~ A loving time with my dearest class Teacher and more Mrs. Priscilla Rodrigues...
She shall be 82 years in 3 weeks on 23rd October and has had 34 years of dedicated Teaching and Beyond alongwith other super dedicated group of Teachers headed by our loving and motherly Principal Mrs. Navaz Sanjana, handling this mad crazy stock like us and making and moulding each of us to who we are today... at Girton High School.

Among other little things that I felt to take suddenly got in the head to take a pink color nail polish for her. So picked the one that jumped out to me... the first thing she said when I asked how are you miss - is "I'm totally fine in health I only cannot sit or walk" and said that with a smile and so much of love...

When the caretaker took the bag of things I had taken for her the key things without knowing that were simply seemingly picked up were chocolates and she loves them but couldn't eat as such besides ones here and there due to restrictions and many such things which I never knew she loved...
Then when I told her of the nail polish she was so happy and surprised as she always only put it on her toes and her physio had mentioned that she should put on her lovely hands too... so I said wow that's great so can I apply right now and she happily smiled and said yes yes... the physio smiled heartily and said now you're looking your lovely self again so Mrs Rodriguez said yes now I've to just put my lipstick rouge lovely dress and stillitoes and we all cheered the thought... then since we were taking pics to make her feel good we asked do you want to wear any favorite dress and she said yes my pink dress... and then out came the pink dress.. as we took the photo I told her how that lovely nail Polish was shining with her dress and as i said that i was wearing pink she turned and said about the same time i was saying you're wearing pink too.. and then said this was the first time she ever put nail paint on her hands....
Then after a while she said she feels to show me something special... and more than 3 times my eyes had already gone on it as if unmissable and that was the large Pink Rose that was hooked up above her bed on the window sill bracket. I kept seeing it as I loved the way the "artificial" rose was carved. This is the BIG Solo ROSE that you'd see in this short video.
She then shared another big one for me that she wanted to show me her prized possession and that was the big Pink Rose that her son had got for her from the Equador and that was a giant Real Pink Rose got in July 2015 and hung up on the window railing so that she can constantly see it while lying down. This is a never heard or seen before by me that this rose stays intact for about a year and then the rose petals start to wither.... I was simply amazed at God's handiwork with Pink rose and the lady in Pink with me.

Then we spoke of poems and even at the not so good feeling of forgetting a bit she remembered her favorite poems and was so thrilled to say them on the video along with her lovely Jesus Prayer and a heartfelt mesaage to all us on forgiveness and the results of unforgiveness.

Speaking about from her young trainee days to her kids and their kids to other teachers and her bonding with them right up to her current caregivers ... then from God to Soul to Forgiveness we spoke all of it and all of it contained many many moments of tears that i was holding up with a smile... I thought within "Baba this Mould of Teachers exist no more" and
she said i pray Jesus makes me a even better teacher in my next Birth If He gives me one.. . and I wondered better than what but better than the best that she already has been????

And this trip was once again me getting so so much from her just like our school days.... we can never ever give anything back to them it's impossible....

Friends yes pleaeeeeese do visit whenever you can her face brightens and the soul almost shines out when she sees any of us. Her loving husband and physio said she keeps raving and talking about all her students all the time and says "They are my jewels Jesus gifted".... ♡♡♡

Love and Prayers to her and her daughter and grand children and husband who are lovingly by her side...God bless them all... ♡

Watch "Tribute to our Angelic Teacher Mrs. Rodrigues" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/2yAZsSq-3BU

#roshani #gratitude #shenazznadirshah #mrsrodrigues #girtonhighschool #classof1989 #classof1990 #teachers #angels

No comments:

Post a Comment